Frank´s Adventure 4 Frank´s Adventure 4

the greatest!!

these are my favorite games on newgrounds.. and no.. its not b/c of the naked anime girls.. i dunno they are just fun!!! best games on NG!!! nice shit man!!!

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

awesome

sim-ish type of game there.. pretty nice stuff man

The Bounce The Bounce

very nice!

the song was like.... crazy lol, it was a really nice song and calm... i mean i listen to metal music... and i freakin like this song... wtf is the matter with me haha, anyhow.. it was a very nice game and its a new game... as in no one has a game kinda like it or close... very nice!!!!

TERRAIN: Chapter 3 TERRAIN: Chapter 3

nice!!

very good game!!!! theres alot of things in this that no one has ever put in a game before and thats the starship dodge, the conversation that pissed me off b/c shit kept shooting me haha, and the best thing... the grapling hook!!!!! very nice game man!!

Dress my Babe V Dress my Babe V

Nice!

awesome flash, the girl on there is soooo hot, too bad shes not real lol, the artwork is really good! and anime is awesome also! :D nice job man, fantasy girl!

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Fuckin awesome!!!!

OMFG!!! i love anime and this game is perfect!!! the music the drawings everything was fuckin awesome,iv been playing this game for 4 hours and i finally beat it!! this is the best game iv played on newgrounnds yo! nice job man! yo got tha same mind as me :D